March wk (11)–Joy
(My great-nephew Zakari daily)
- Joy is a fundamental part of the Christian faith. And your joy grows through encountering God and meditating on His Word. The following verses, when memorized, can help to increase the joy in your life! Let your life be transformed by memorizing scriptures.
- (Ps.126:5)They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
- (Prv.15:13)A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.
- (Jer.15:16)Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O Lord God of hosts.
- (Lk.10:20)Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.
*MY FINAL THOUGHT”
“May the JOY of our LORD be Your (My) STRENGTH”
please share your joyful moments to INSPIRE others
Posted by Rev. Bonita A. Benson